In today’s world it is extremely important to stay safe online. The internet is no longer something confined to the computer at home, it is accessible from smartphones, tablets and gaming devices, wherever you might be in the world and at any time. Being able to connect to the internet so easily these days is great and can offer many benefits, however the risks associated with it have also grown.
This e-safety and security course can provide you with the fundamental knowledge you need to protect yourself online. It includes:
- The benefits and risks of using the internet
- How to respond to safety issues
- How to protect yourself and your computer
- The legal issues associated with downloading from the internet.
We can also tailor this workshop to suit your specific requirements, for example, If you are particularly worried about one aspect of using the internet. Previously these sessions have included:
- Online banking
- Online shopping
- Using social media
- Using parental controls to protect your children online
If you would like more information on this course, or would like a friendly chat about how we might be able to assist you, please contact us.